Private Cooking Class
Visiting Valle de Guadalupe’s fantastic restaurants is one way to taste the local flavors. But if you’re looking to experience the cuisine, then a cooking class should be on the top of your must-do list, and foodies should not miss the private cooking experience.
Chef Cala Rivas has created an intimate culinary experience in her family’s mountaintop ranch kitchen. Guests will feel a part of the family as they hear about the ranch’s history and learn culinary techniques to cook delicious, authentic Mexican dishes. Classes always begin with explaining the recipes and wine to enjoy during the class, followed by hands-on cooking instruction. After the dishes are complete, everyone joins at a communal table to enjoy the meal and the incredible view.
No matter what class you pick, you will have an unforgettable cooking experience with friends that ends with an amazing meal in a gorgeous location.
– Exquisite shrimp
– Mollete with beans and chorizo
– Totopos with 3 molcajete sauces
– Epazaote tortillas with guacamole
– Nacho con carne
– Jalapeño with tuna
– Tlacoyo with beans
– Chiltepin Aguachile
– Zarandeado huachinango
– Grilled octopus in calamari ink
– Chipotle shrimp
– Pork in banana leaf
– Chicken and mole in banana leaf
– Beef in chile Guajillo
– Lima Tamal
– Zucchini coconut Aguachile
– Mushroom Tamal
– Ayocote Salad
– Pineapple empanadas
This experience requires a minimum of 8 guests.
Absolutely. We go over the menu options and food allergies during our call with you to ensure we provide the perfect menu for our guests.
Whatever you feel comfortable with, though, we suggest avoiding high heels since they sink into the ground, and always bring an extra layer for when the sun goes down and the temperature drops.
Gratuity is never expected but always appreciated – especially if you enjoyed your experience.
Should you have to cancel a reservation, one of the following applies:
– Reservations canceled up to 30 days before the reserved date: 100% of the reservation will be refunded
– Reservations canceled between 8 and 29 days before the reserved date: the diner can choose between receiving a 50% refund OR rescheduling the reservation within 90 days
-Reservations canceled less than 7 days before the reserved date: no refund applies
All Rights Reserved to EXPLORE VDG 2023